Pennsylvania Bankruptcy Petitions and Claims
We understand the U.S. Bankruptcy Code and have experience representing creditors in business and consumer cases including filings for bankruptcy protection and claims under Chapter 7, Chapter 11, or Chapter 13.
Creditors – Individuals and Businesses
If you or your company holds a substantial claim against a debtor in bankruptcy, or someone who is about to file a petition for bankruptcy relief, our experience with the proof and resolution of claims in bankruptcy can help you in the following situations:
- Filing a formal proof of claim
- Obtaining relief from the automatic stay to enforce a security interest
- Negotiating cash collateral agreements and adequate protection terms
- Claims involving unperformed contracts or unexpired leases
- Resolving disputes as to the priority of competing security interests
- Defending your claim against challenges such as preferences or perfection problems
Reilly Wolfson has considerable experience advising debtors and creditors on issues relating to insolvency, debt relief, or the enforcement of claims. For more information, contact us.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for relief under the United States Bankruptcy Code.