When individuals or companies are threatened with litigation or are considering pursuing a lawsuit to protect their own interests, our experienced attorneys and professional support staff are prepared to effectively evaluate the facts of each case, identify claims and defenses, and establish a plan towards resolution, including whether litigation is the best alternative.
Our experienced attorneys have the trial experience and extensive legal knowledge necessary to protect and defend the rights of our clients in matters such as:
- General Business and Commercial Litigation
- Breach of Contract;
- Partnership, Corporate, or Management Disputes;
- Trade Secrets and Infringement Litigation; and
- Secured Transactions.
- Real Estate Litigation
- Leases, Purchase Agreements;
- Mortgage Foreclosure; and
- Land Use.
- Employment Litigation
- Employment Contracts/Non-Compete Agreements;
- Discrimination, Sexual Harassment, and Retaliation; and
- Family and Medical Leave
Legal disputes, by their very nature, are adversarial, abrasive, and combative. Our lawyers effectively negotiate settlements in this environment. We have experience practicing in state and federal courts, and before administrative agencies.
Our litigation attorneys aggressively protect and defend our clients’ interests. To learn more about our litigation services, contact one of our experienced litigation attorneys.